1. What are cookies?
Likewise, the Web Page may know all the services requested by the users, so that we can facilitate and offer suitable information for the tastes and preferences of each user.
2. What types of cookies exist?
Based on their Permanence, cookies may be divided as follows:
• “Session cookies”: The first cookies expire when the user closes the browser.
• “Persistent cookies”. The second cookies expire based on when the objective for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted. In addition, based on its Objective, the Cookies may be classified in the following way:
• Performance cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools which are located in the services; hence it is not necessary to configure the service again each time that you visit. As an example, this type includes:
• Volume adjustments of the video or sound players.
• The video transmission speeds which are compatible with your browser.
• Geo-location cookies: These Cookies are used to verify in which country the user is located when he/she requests a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help to focus the content to its location.
Registration cookies: The Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or has subsequently opened his/her session; they are used to identify the user in the services with the following objectives:
• Maintain the user identified so that if he/she closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or on another day may access this service again and will continue to be identified, hence facilitating the user’s browsing without having to identify himself/herself again. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks the “close session” function, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time that the user accesses the service, he/she must start the session in order to be identified.
• Verify if the user is authorized to access specific services, for example, to participate in a competition.
• Analytical cookies: Each time that a user visits a service, a tool from an external supplier generates an analytical cookie in the user's computer.This Cookie, which is only generated in the visit, will be used in future visits to the Web Page Services in order to identify the visitor in an anonymous way. The main objectives which are pursued include:
• Permit the anonymous identification of the browsing users by means of the “Cookie” (it identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
• Identifies the most visited contents in an anonymous way and consequently the most attractive contents for the users.
• Determines if the user who is accessing is new or repeats the visit.
• Important: Unless the user decides to register in a Web Page service, the “Cookie” will never be associated to any data of a personal nature which may identify him/her. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes which help to optimize the Users' experience in the web site.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: This type of “Cookies” permits extending the information of the advertisements displayed to each anonymous user in the Web Page Services. Among others, the cookies store the duration or frequency of the viewing of the advertising positions, the interaction with them or the patterns of the browsing and/or user behaviour since they help to create an advertising interest profile. In this way, they offer advertising related to the user interests.
• Third party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web Page in its Services, the Web Page offers the option to its advertisers to provide advertisements by means of third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties may store the Cookies sent from the Web Page Services derived from the User browsers, as well as access the data which are stored in them.
3. What cookies do we use in our Web Page?
The cookies which we use in our web page are:
- Own: These cookies are sent to the user's computer/device from the equipment or domain managed by our own editor and which provides the service requested by the user.
• Technical cookies
• Personalization cookies
• Session cookies
- Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's computer/device from the equipment or domain which is not managed by the editor but by another entity which processes the data obtained from the cookies.
• Analytical cookies: Google Analytics: for the information which the cookie generates about your use of the website, it will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. If you wish to reject the permission for the statistical processing of the data or information with Google Analytics, you may disable this service without problems. For this purpose, use this link:
4. How to disable Cookies?
Normally it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies from the browser or to stop accepting the Cookies from a specific Service.
All modern browsers permit changing of the Cookies configuration. These adjustments are usually located in the ¨options¨ or ¨preferences¨ of your browser menu. Likewise, the user may configure his/her browser or e-mail manager, as well as install free accessories to prevent the Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an e-mail.
The Web Page offers guidance to the User about the steps to access the configuration menu of the cookies and where required, the private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools - > Internet Options - > Privacy - > Configuration.
• For more information, you may query Microsoft support or the Browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools - > Options - > Privacy - > History - > Personalized configuration.
• Chrome: Configuration - > Display advanced options - > Privacy - > Content configuration.
• Safari: Preferences - > Security.
• For more information, you may query Apple support or the Browser Help.
5. Can modifications occur in the Cookies Policy?
The Web Page may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements or with the aim to adapt this policy to the instructions specified by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), hence users are advised to periodically visit it.
When significant changes take place in this Cookies Policy, they will be notified to the users either by means of the web page or by an e-mail to the registered users.